Sunday, September 3, 2017

Review Sweet boy and Wild one by T.L. Hayes

Sweet Boy and Wild OneSweet Boy and Wild One by T.L. Hayes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rachel meets Bobby at her favorite hangout. Bobby catches her eye when he sings in the open Mic event. Things go south when Bobby introduces himself as transgender. Eventually they meet again and start hanging out.

I really enjoyed this book and loved the characters both main and secondary. I realized this book was connected to Class Act and will read it soon to find out how Maggie and Rory meet. I found the romance sweet and enjoyed the chemistry between Bobby and Rachel. Rachel really stuck by Bobby and wanted to be able to help out if things got violent. The ending felt a little rushed but the rest of the story had enough going on keep my attention.

I received this book from Bold Strokes Books via netgalley for an honest review.

View all my reviews

 Related book Class act

No comments:

Post a Comment