Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Review Farmed and dangerous by Edith Maxwell

The local foods mystery series is one of my favorite series.

  Farmed and Dangerous (Local Foods Mystery)Farmed and Dangerous by Edith Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Cam in all her awkward geekiness. This story was a great addition to the local foods mystery series. Cam struggles the have enough produce for her customers through the winter. She tries to get a contract to provide produce to Moran Manor the assisted living facility her great uncle lives but someone is murdered and suspicion is cast on Cam. Of Course she gets herself into trouble while investigating. I enjoyed the mystery and didn't figure it out til the end. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment