Sunday, September 3, 2017

Review Murder go round by Carol J. Perry

Murder Go Round (A Witch City Mystery)Murder Go Round by Carol J. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lee and her aunt Ibby buy a locker at a storage auction and end up with some surprise treasures. Strange things start to happen that involve the items from the auction. Lee ends up having a vision of a murder victim then things get complicated.

I'm jumping into this series on this fourth book I didn't feel lost at all. I do want to go back to the beginning to see when Lee got her ability. I loved the characters they worked together so well. Especially Ibby the reference librarian. All the research into the Russian royalty was interesting. I also loved how O'Ryan the cat played a big role in helping them solve the mystery. I will be continuing on with this series.

I received this book from Netgalley for an honest review

View all my reviews

 I will be reviewing book 5 Grave errors soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment