Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Review Murder most fowl by Edith Maxwell

Murder Most Fowl (Local Foods Mystery,#4)Murder Most Fowl by Edith Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cam is preparing for a busy spring season with planting and taking care of the chickens. But her farm work is interrupted when a neighbor is found dead. Of Course Cam is caught up in the middle of the investigation. She ends up uncovering a few secrets a few people would like to keep hidden.

I really enjoyed this book I definitely identify with Cam and love reading about happenings around her farm. She often gets herself into trouble but luckily finds a way out. I'm also enjoying Cam's relationship with Pete. It's great how they are getting more comfortable with each other. Eventhough Pete doesn't want her to get in the way of the police investigation he always listens when she gives him information.

The mystery kept my interest and it was fun trying to figure out what was going to happen next. I would definitely recommend this book to cozy mystery readers.

I received this book from netgalley for an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment