Saturday, September 2, 2017

Review Serious potential by Maggie Cummings

Serious PotentialSerious Potential by Maggie Cummings
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

I'm jumping into the series at book 2 and after a few chapters I felt like I was reading a soap opera. I was pulled into the story quickly and liking the characters. Even with not reading book 1 I never felt lost but I do want to go back to learn how Lexie and Jesse got together.

One of my favorite characters was Tracy I liked learning more about her. I didn't really see the chemistry between Tracy and Jennifer and was more interested in seeing what would happen with Meg and Sasha. So I was not very happy with the ending. It kind of surprised me.

Overall the book was good. I really enjoyed the Bay West community and how they stuck together. Also how much fun they had together with all the parties and events. I look forward to reading the next book in the series.

I received this book from Bold Strokes Books via netgalley for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment