Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Review Dawn's new day by T.J. Thomas

Dawn’s New DayDawn’s New Day by T.J. Thomas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dawn Oliver keeps herself pretty busy which makes it easier to stay away from romantic entanglements. Cam Cooper moves in next door and is recovering from a loss. Both immediately feel a spark towards each other but Dawn avoids being around Cam and temptation.

I liked Dawn right away. She had so much going on with the painting and gardening. Her love for both shown through. Dawn was so scarred from her last relationship she gave up on finding love. It was hard for Dawn to try to get to know Cam but finally she let her in.

I wasn't able to connect with Cam as a character but didn't have any problem with her. She just didn't really stand out.

The pace of the book was pretty slow but I didn't mind it. I figured Dawn would take a while to warm up to Cam. Overall a good book. I liked the characters and would read more by TJ Thomas.

I received this book from Bold strokes books via netgalley for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment