Thursday, October 5, 2017

Review Unexpected by Jenny Frame

UnexpectedUnexpected by Jenny Frame
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dale is a mechanic who owns several garages. She starts feeling something is missing from her life when her partying lifestyle is no longer fun.

Rebecca is trying to take care of her family but problems keep cropping up. The stress from not being able to make ends meet is causing problems with her health. Her son Jake decides to take action and asks Dale for help which definitely complicates things.

I enjoyed this story. Both characters had many things to overcome in order to trust each other. I liked them slowly getting to know one another instead of instant family. Jake was one of my favorite characters it was fun learning how he went about finding Dale. He was so intelligent and interesting to read about.
I thought the romance was sweet and loved seeing the characters come together to form a family.

Overall a good story. I have read a few books by Frame and have really enjoyed her writing style. I'm looking forward to reading more books by her.

I received this book from Bold Strokes Books via netgalley for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment